Effective May 25, 2018 The new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, known by its English GDPR abbreviation, entered into force.
The new regulation introduced by the European Union is directly applicable in the EU Member States and does not require any additional acts at national level.
The regulation introduces a number of changes to the current legal framework that affect all companies that process personal data of customers, staff and other contractors. This practically means that if you are a company that employs (even two) employees within its structure, you fall within the scope of the regulation as a Controller and should provide adequate measures and safeguards of the personal data you process.
In order to comply with the requirements of the Regulation, Controllers should prepare their businesses both legally and technically.
A significant difference introduced by the GDPR is the amount of sanctions that may be imposed when a violation is established - an administrative fine up to 2% (or up to 10 million) or up to 4% (or up to 20% million) of the annual turnover of the company, depending on the violations.
MINA CONSULT provides legal services to align its clients with the implementation and compliance with the General Regulation (GDPR) on a legal and, where necessary, technical basis with the assistance of technology company specialists.
Some of the services we offer are:
1. GAP Analysis - An overview of the current state of your company, ending with an analysis of the gaps that need to be eliminated and the measures (legal and technical) you need to take to meet the new requirements.
2. Preparation and submission of complete documentation (more than 40 40 documents) for compliance and recordkeeping under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in your organization, including various types of requests, requests, declarations, information forms, notifications, confirmations, consents, contracts, data protection, impact assessment, internal registers, authorizations, instructions for measures and means of personal data protection, internal procedures, protocols, verification and control procedures, etc.
3. Review and ascertainment of the need to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
4. Предлагаме и услуга “Длъжностно лице по защита на личните данни”, което да изпълнява задълженията съгласно Регламента в компанията Ви.
5. Compliance and implementation of new processes.
As the Regulation introduces changes to the current legal framework and new obligations for the controllers, a number of features and a wide range of documents should be taken into account when implementing it from a legal point of view.
We would like to inform you that this process is long and requires knowledge in the field. We cannot recommend the use of a ready-made set of documents available on the market, because in view of the specific activity and data processing of each company, the documents to be obtained are different, complex and specific for each activity and company.
MINA CONSULT is a company with experience in the protection of personal data and will be pleased to assist you in the process of compliance with the requirements of the General Regulation for the protection of personal data by providing legal advice and the preparation of the complete set of documents that are necessary for the implementation and compliance of the Regulation.
If you would like to receive more information about the services we provide in relation to the General Data Protection Regulation, you can contact us through the contact information provided on the site Contacts or by using the offer form below. Please note that given the accuracy of the offer, you may need to fill in more information about your company, such as staff size, type of activity you carry out, and more.